Thursday, February 4, 2010

Will the Evil False Messiah (antichrist) become the leader of Israel and rule over the entire world ?

i do think he will be a leader in Israel and i do think he will have great influence in the world .. i dont know about ruling tho .. alot of his ideas will be implemented thats what is said ..Will the Evil False Messiah (antichrist) become the leader of Israel and rule over the entire world ?
For some reason I don't think Israel is a major faction in the world. If I become the leader of Bratislava, will I be able to rule the world?Will the Evil False Messiah (antichrist) become the leader of Israel and rule over the entire world ?
no the best place for the antichrist is a church leader
To much truble. I was thinkin of taking control of the internet to hipnotize humanity. You already are in my power...
No, that is not in bible prophesy !!! But this guy will come into the rebuilt temple and claim that He is God !!! The real Messiah will come back and kick Him out !!! Plus many other things will happen !!! This is the short version !!!
in your Dreams
Not only that, he'll become the American League MVP and a hell of a tap-dancer.
For a clear and Biblical answer to this question, I recommend this website:





http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/





GOD bless
Don't think he will rule the world because before that happens the world will be destroyed.
Yes!


If he rules the entire earth Israel counts.
Are you talking about The Dajal? then no, never! Prophet Esa (Jesus) will come back and rule as a leader who will rule by the The Qur'an and The Sunneh of Prophet Muhammad.
...I TRY TO BE CALM........UNIVERSAL MONARCHY CAN NOT BE APPLIED...-I REFUSE TO ANSWER AGAIN ABOUT CHRISTS AND ANTICHRISTS-
O stop it! You're making me spill my coffee!
No. God won't allow such thing. Yet he would be able to manipulate thousands of people, if not millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment