Sunday, February 7, 2010

Prophet Mohammed told us that the False Messiah (Antichrist) will have a great following from Iran ?

Ans bin Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (s.w) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls. (Sahih Muslim-Book #041, Hadith #7034)





The False Messiah will emerge from somewhere between Sham(Syria) and Iraq.





He will be a short statured man with very curly hair and will have one eye which is deformed and one which is normal.





Isfahan is the old name of Iran.





Prophet Mohammed has told the Muslims 1400 years ago that there are thousands of Jews in Iran who are posing as Shia Muslims.





They will join the False Messiah who becomes the leader of Jerusalem and perhaps they will fool the Shia by calling him the 12th Imam.





Interesting to note that several leaders of Israel have been Jews from Iran so there is something going on over there.





The Shia branch of Islam was started by a few Jewish tribes who faked being Muslim to try to redirect the message just like what Rabbi Saul (St Paul) did to the message of Jesus.





Jesus will descend in Damascus and join the Islamic Calvary that marches onto Jerusalem to defeat the False Messiah and all his followers. Jesus will slay the False Messiah with a sword at a place called LUD.





--------------





Here is a Christian website that also agrees that the Antichrist will be a Jew who rules from Jerusalem.





http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pink/antichrist鈥?/a>











///Prophet Mohammed told us that the False Messiah (Antichrist) will have a great following from Iran ?
Jesus will do no such thingProphet Mohammed told us that the False Messiah (Antichrist) will have a great following from Iran ?
You, a Muslim with what they do, are saying Jesus is the Antichrist?! That doesn't even make sense! How could the Christ be the Antichrist?! Jesus didn't RULE from Jerusalem! He didn't rule!! Maybe you should stick to terrorism and leave the study of religion to somebody else.
Is this story written in the Quran??? Can you actually read and understand the only accepted as truthful original version of the Quran???? I'm talking about the one written in Classical Arabic, a language that is not longer spoken by anyone, and is completely different to the Modern Standard Arabic of today. All translations are considered mere


';interpretations'; and not the Quran itself. And, each and every verse, according to the Muslim clerics, have seven (7) meanings to be use accordingly. If the Quran is only one, was written by the Prophet Muhammad, and you cannot read and understand the Quran, how can you be so sure about this story????
what? are you saying that shias are jews??
Ok you made a statment-I am not sure but I will agree Mohamad agreed with the words of Jesus in Revelation about the AntiChrist, and yet disagreed about the salvation of Christ which makes one an anti


Revelation 1:1, 3:19%26amp;20 where Jesus says to repent from sin and let him in our heart door to help us and be our friend--





and in this subject, and Jesus told us that false prophets would come and try to add to the Bible Revelation chapter 22 as he closed the Word of God-this includes Mohamad the one that married a 9 year old little girl-age today would be about 6-or 7 as science shows girls mature faster today than they did then, also they go to prison for that today too thank God.





this is what helped me sort out true and false =Happy day, and a Lady said this to me=';this is a good greeting. I can give you something that will make you think.One should not mistake the statement that ';God is love';God does not condemn those who do not seek his love according to his mercy. Gods definition of Love is simply his mercy. With out love. read 1 John 4 Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Not that we loved God but he loves us and sent his Son as a atonement and sacrifice for our sins. God gives us his Spirit.That is when we love one and another. God lives in us and that love is made complete.





Source(s):





Perfect love cast out fear.There is no fear in love. We love because God loved us first. So when you expect that from others and it does not happen be it parents,associates, brothers or sisters. With God his love has always been unconditional God loves just because. And gives mercy just because. All you need but ask,he is always knocking at the door of ones heart. His commands are not burdensome,for everyone born of God overcomes the world,even our faith. Who is it that overcomes,only he that believes that Jesus is the son of the living God!











I like what you said so I would like to share this=Hey Precious! You've got a lot on your mind this morning. That's a good thing... God wants you to examine and ask questions. Jeremiah 33:3 says for us to call on Him and He will tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. You said something that caught my eye: ';It's very hard to understand a good parent when all you've had to go on is an abusive example telling you what makes sense and what feels good.'; . It has taken me years to understand why God could love a person like me, yet we have parents or others that have not acted this way to us. I have to look at my father ... and then look beyond him ... he isn't capable of giving what he doesn't have for himself. On the other hand, God can ... because He created you princess ... He thought the world would be a better place with you in it ... and He was right! I feel you're top-shelf material ...


the big picture-your in the center of it


do you mind if I wish you the happiest day of your life?


princess you are nice-thanks





if you spend your life as I did--its empty/a wasted life-To the princess, have a happy blessed week :D Believe the Prince of Peace ';Unto us will be born a child, a son will be given, and he will be almighty God and the prince of peace.'; Isaiah 9:6 He is Jesus the Messiah my Savior and our best friend if we let Him.


Be in life blessed. What helped me most was His unconditional love; Jesus cares heart and soul for you, me and all = ';I love you and knock on your heart door to come in forgive and deliver from sin (even one lie) and become your friend, if you repent and ask me in to your heart.'; Revelation 3:19%26amp;20 so I prayed peace/salam ';I am sorry for my sins, come into my heart and help me be my friend, amen'; Now I thank Jesus every day for being my best friend! :D








peace Salam/Shalom I am born Jewish, and to you this day in Isaiah 52:13-53:12 our Messiah- the prince of peace God almighty the son given Isaiah 9:6 again thanks for your smile princess beauty - peace be upon thee, David











Here I sit on a Hill;


who could blame me, cry my fill;


Every tear happy %26amp; sad sharing the Gospel,








I gave my heart, to give how I feel,


to share Jesus love the Bible shield;


So in love he is sealed,








Oh love,


sharing promise in Jesus of the rainbow, sharing peace in Jesus of the dove.


my only true love for now as a soldier for Jesus in my heart and above.





Have purpose in life-';Life on earth twill soon be past only what is done for Jesus will last.';





have a happy week, David
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment