Thursday, February 4, 2010

What will Christians say when they see Jesus accompanying the Muslim Calvary who fight the False Messiah ?

Muhammad is the false prophet. So what you asked IS NOT going to happen.What will Christians say when they see Jesus accompanying the Muslim Calvary who fight the False Messiah ?
That's probly satan!What will Christians say when they see Jesus accompanying the Muslim Calvary who fight the False Messiah ?
If that were to really happen, they would say, ';guess we were wrong.';
HUH???????????????????
that they were not surprised where Mohamed was at=good info to know- thanks


and For anyone who is a trolling pedophile you can report them to http://www.cybertipline.com/ and the police will shut them down this is some good info to know too=yet blinded spiritual people by religion or lust have trouble seeing those areas=grace=


sex is pushed today alot out of marriage and more-then again I let Jesus into my heart so that covered that.


this helped me see the light Marriage commitment and care-it has offspring-and sex is part of that-Jesus had toilet paper invented for cleaning the rectum-and marriage for the joy of sex, the thing i think is it is up to each to make their own choice


this is what helped free me from Romans 1-addicted to unthankfulness and worshiping the created rather than the creator-set free in I Corinthians 6:9-13 and homosexuals/effeminate and such were some of you but you have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus.





this helped me =In Jesus we are perfect-at the same time-we will fail at times yet in repenting and forsaking the sin letting Jesus help us do better-he perfects us.


please pray for my Jewish people to find perfection too=his crime 'love' yes every time we hate him or anyone its death-Jesus said to hate is to commit murder in ones mind. ';He will be dispised and rejected by our Jewish people. All we like sheep have gone astray and the Lord will make to light on him the iniquity of us all.'; Isaiah 53 predicted


the Torah is the first 5 books of Moses in the Jewish Scriptures also in the bible Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers %26amp; Deuteronomy--Isaiah is in the prophetic books in the middle section of Jewish Scriptures and then the writings.





that is the start and the way to the Messiah as I quote from it too=some yes maybe -it was said that the other way around too--anyone can believe as the desire-hate helps wrong belief-I was taught as a Jew that Jesus was a liar and deciever and to have nothing to do with him -now he is my Messiah and best friend.


and about life and death in truth for my Jewish and all people


=Kadesh is what you are refering to-and it is chanted as many of the Psalms are also and they are considered songs-and about the depth of this-and about Muslims that claim that the messiah came to earth born a miracle of a virgin as predicted to be God with us/emanuel (Isaiah 7:14) yet reject his salvation in order to think they can earn heaven.





Kadesh=';Glorified and sanctified be God's great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will. May He establish His kingdom in your lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen. JESUS SAID THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE WITHIN YOU. TRUELY THE MESSIAH TAUGHT TRUTH.





May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity.





Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted, extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the name of the Holy One, blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen.





May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us


and for all Israel; and say, Amen. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HEAVEN YET LEAVES OUT HELL AND THE MESSIAH TOO. HE SAID ';i AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE Life, no one cometh unto heaven but by me.'; John 14:6





He who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.'; FIND ME A PERSON WITH THE MESSIAH JESUS IN THEIR HEART AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PERSON WITH INNER PEACE AND AWAITING THE PRINCE OF PEACE BODILY.





if you see this -we dont just die=Daniel 12:2 Those that have died, shall arise some to everlasting life and some to abhorance forever.





bear with me and you will understand this issue=





you cannot convert to Judaism without coming to the Jewish Messiah Yeshua/ Jesus


Judaism today is ichabod-we lost the temple and those that had the blood atonement in Messiah Jesus continued on in true Judaism -the others made new religions calling them orthodox conservative or whatever Judaism only Messianic Judaism believes Moses and the prophets


Moses said ';Without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for sins.'; Leviticus 17:11





so rejecting truth they for the most part rejected hell too-if you could earn salvation-erase sins-even one lie-we never would have needed a blood sacrifice for sins-if you die rejecting the Messiah you go to hell-he died as promised for our sins-so its not about sins its about salvation at the point of death. He taught more about hell too Revelation 1:1 %26amp; chapters 19-22 where he describes hell as gnashing teeth torment forever %26amp; weeping for rejecting his salvation and heaven as he describes here too in joy and peace.





the Messiah is my best friend-and savior and I dont fear death anymore -I welcome it -helping others to the Messiah till then-I have had my life threatened by both Jewish %26amp; Muslims -one put gun to my head and said if i say another word about Jesus they would blow my head off- I said you cant even pull the trigger unless the Messiah Jesus lets you-and he put the gun away..





they say we dont missionize-yet Jonah went to the gentiles and brought them to God.





Isaiah 9:6 promised ';Unto us will be born a child, a son will be given and he will be the almighty God and the prince of peace.';





Isaiah 52:13-53:12 He will be exalted. He will be despised and rejected and lay down his life as a lamb to make atonement for our sins.





and try where the Bible is taught and believed there they receive the Messiah Jesus into their heart as he asks us to do Revelation 1:1 %26amp;3:19%26amp;20 otherwise you miss the joy of salvation and knowing the Messiah personally as a best friend as we do in Messianic Judaism.





very good question too, thanks David


Messiah Jesus came for a reason, but also the creation of the world ';By Jesus doth all things consist'; Colosians , and the Jewish people to bring the Messiah and the Jewish Scriptures by Moses,


the Jewish and also new testament written by all Jewish people too these books were found intact as Isaiah was too in the dead sea scroll finding-once it was said Isaiah was 2 or 3 persons that wrote his book-why would Isaiah and mOses lie


-Moses couldnt enter the promised land because of his sin. Messiah Jesus born and died there to forgive our sins





my own mom Jewish told me that Jesus was a deciever and liar and to have nothing to do with him. pray for her please (Molly) I dearly love her-she said when I came to believe -if you dont denounce him I am having a funeral for you and you are out of the family will- I told her I cant take Messiah Jesus out of my heart even if I wanted to, He said ';Once you are saved, I will never leave thee nor foraske thee'; Hebrews 13





then I reconciled with my mother Jesus made me bite my pride and ask forgiveness for my rebellion against her growing up and offered her all I had should she need it-I am still out of the family will-but what is money? lol from a past religious-when that didnt satisfy then greed and lust person once it was my god-and my mom and me are best friends.





for each that believes-he said ';If they hate me they will hate you too'; %26amp; Messiah's crime? He fulfilled the prophecy and said ';No man taketh my life from me, I lay it down that you may believe.';


thanks again for your question, a friend to all mankind
Put away the Kleenex on your bed. It's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment