Sunday, February 7, 2010

Those who fight the ';False Messiah'; are GOOD and those who support him in Israel are on the side of Evil ?

Click below to see entire article.....





http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pink/antichrist鈥?/a>








///Those who fight the ';False Messiah'; are GOOD and those who support him in Israel are on the side of Evil ?
Newsflash: the ';messiah'; doesn't exist. Details at 11.Those who fight the ';False Messiah'; are GOOD and those who support him in Israel are on the side of Evil ?
I give a rats *** honestly. I have so many people who are trying to save my soul that I can't afford another god or supreme being. When I die, I'll have the answers I need. Why is it so many religious folks find Satan everywhere, when they should be looking for god and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment