Thursday, February 4, 2010

Are you voting in November for the false messiah, or the maverick?

I'm voting for Obama. I don't want the Republicans in power for another four years. Just look around you at the mess this country is in already. It will only get worse if McCain is elected.Are you voting in November for the false messiah, or the maverick?
Yes, McCain is the false messiah of the Republican party - even he can't save them from their own undoing. I wouldn't go so far as to describe Obama as a Maverick though - he seems pretty calm and under control, not some anger management needing loose cannon who will switch positions at the drop of a hat or make totally ridiculous statements that are untrue by confusing basic facts about geography or foreign policy.Are you voting in November for the false messiah, or the maverick?
I think the question should be if you are voting for the guy who thinks he can change things ( fat chance) or the guy who flip-flops more than flap jacks at the local waffle house. I wish Ron Paul would run as an Independent, I'd vote for Ron Paul in a heartbeat over those two.
I have no idea how that will help the real problems - crooks in congress and their banking buddies who keep ripping the voters.


at least they zapped sen. rippoff stevens now that needs to continue.





we gotta get those suckas in the u.s. congress first. if they get even more power, we are going down.
theres nothing ';maverick'; about that man





ill take the man i belive in...instead of the republican excuse ';lease of two evils';
Brett Maverick, uh....no. Bart Maverick, uh.... that's not right.


John McCain Maverick, yes!!





McCain 2008!!
I am voting for the candidate who loves this country and served in the military of this country.
I guess you're voting for the Paris Hilton/Britney Spears hater.


LOL





Of all the important issues facing the American people he brings up these two. Do they even vote at all?
I'm not voting for a messiah. I'm voting for Obama, democrat.
Who is the true mavarick of the GOP?





HIM I'd vote for.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhel鈥?/a>
maverick all the way baby!!!





McCain '08
Yes, I am voting for the maverick Obama.
Maverick





McCain 08
Ford stopped making the Maverick in the 70's. Take a lesson from them.
The maverick is getting my vote,,,I don't trust Obama.
Given the options...False messiah it is!! Thanks for asking. :)
against Obama before he brings America to her knees.
Neither
obama
No and no.
I dont think so. Both are real bad.
I'm a realist. I'm voting LOCAL where, collectively, the real power exists. Obamacain can make babies together for all I care.





The president may be the commander in chief but how can he run wars without a single penny for munitions, boots, etc? THAT is the REAL power and it comes from the Congress.








....
As a vet I'll never vote for Hanoi John.He made at least 32 videos for the North Vietnamese.John McCain was on North Vietnamese radio so often he was known as the PW song bird.I left a lot of good friends behind when I came home but I can say I'm Proud to have known and served with them all.McCain committed Treason and now he calls himself a ';War hero';.When the chips were down he turned his back on his fellow solders and this Great Nation.A vote for McCain is a spit in the face of every American who died in Vietnam.
McCain maybe was a maverick in 2000, but the Double Talk Express derailed and Obama never claimed to be the Messiah and republicans have that title. I will vote for the man with the most intelligence and integrity Barak Obama.
I know the maverick isn't McCain and the false-messiah isnt Obama but regardless, my vote will be for Barack Hussein Obama II.
Nether of the ones you are asking about . I didn't know we had a messiah or a horse competing for presidency.
i havent decided if i even want to vote----those who vote are responsible for the hole we are in.....i might sit it out since both candidates make me nauseous
Maveric all the way. Obamites are acting more like muslim terrorist these days.
False messiah! Thanks.
I am voting for the lotte: ';less of the two evils';
There is only one candidate this election McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment