Monday, February 8, 2010

I am Jesus, the REAL Messiah! Do you renounce your false gods?

The first guy was a fake. Trust me....





Did I make a believer out of you?I am Jesus, the REAL Messiah! Do you renounce your false gods?
Wow, people, PLEASE!


Get an effing sense of humor!


Oh, FYI Jeffd_57, lots of other people have been persecuted by Christians for refusing to convert. Do some research!


LOL!I am Jesus, the REAL Messiah! Do you renounce your false gods?
I have renounced all gods, for they are all fake. Jesus probably never really existed. There were many men claiming to be the Messiah over a century before Jesus supposedly lived and many more when he is said to have lived and just after. Various Roman and Jewish histories tell about that.
The ';first guy'; as you call him had over 360 prophecies describing his coming, where he would be born, his life and ministry, how he would die, his resurrection and his impact on this world.





Archaelogists have verified that those prophecies were written down hundreds of years before Jesus was born in Bethlehem and history shows that Jesus is the only person in history who has fulfilled all 365 of these prophecies.





Further more Archaeology and both religious and secular historians have verified that Jesus was a real historical person and they have verified many of the details of his life and times.





Can you document for me What prophecies exist about YOUR birth, life, mission etc and show me in what unique way YOU are the only person in history to have met all those predictions?





Can you give me a list of people who YOU have cured of their illnesses and afflictions or raised from the dead?





Have you performed any miracles in front of large crowds of witnesses?





Have you died and come back from the dead?





Have you made any prophecies about the future that subsequently came true?





Have your followers been tortured, imprisoned and executed to make them admit that you are a fake and were they so convinced that you were the real deal that they died rather than change one word of their testimony about what they had seen and heard you do?





If you can satisfy all those points with witnesses and verifiable details then maybe, just maybe you might make a believer out of me - so gimme your best shot, show me what you got, convince me why I should believe YOUR god over the God that Jesus told the world about?
no. just for the FYI, it is not funny to claim to be God, especially when you are making a joke outta it. don't worry, your punishment will come sooner or later.
I don't know, Jesus. The talking Spaghetti makes a convincing argument.
Tell me this: What is my real name, my birthday, the exact time I was born, and how I was conceived. Then I'll believe you
Sorry, if you were the real deal you'd be called Optimus Prime. You sure as hell ain't MY messiah.
Funny, the first guy said u would say that...
... ok, whatever
**** YOU!!! RELIGION IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even close.
tell me how many hairs you have on your body.
get off the internet
nice try
will u get OFF the internets...
oh sure why not, I never even met that jesus guy
i thought that the jesus dude was in heaven !

No comments:

Post a Comment