Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did you know Mecca and Madina are the ONLY two cities God will protect from the False Messiah(Antichrist) ?

Allah has promised to protect the two holy cities of Peace (New Jerusalem) from the False Messiah.





Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) told the Muslims 1400 years ago that the False Messiah cannot enter these two blessed cities.








Here is one reason why :





http://www.ccel.org/ccel/pink/antichrist.chap03.i.html














.Did you know Mecca and Madina are the ONLY two cities God will protect from the False Messiah(Antichrist) ?
that's right,no non-muslim can enter them.Did you know Mecca and Madina are the ONLY two cities God will protect from the False Messiah(Antichrist) ?
There will be no Antichrist.
Good I should probably move there except I love driving it gives me a sense of freedom and ever since I got my car, and when I ride with my mommy or daddy I feel trapped or something I don't know...


Also is not it that when ever he asks you to either jump in water (heaven) or fire (hell) jump in to fire (hell) because that would be real heaven?
Yep. I knew that. And I am 100% happy with that cuz i am a Muslim.
Yep, knew that. Of course, if you are a Christian, you believe a bit differently.
Well, the Antichrist definitely won't be a Muslim, and wouldn't be allowed in those cities. And his army won't be either, so they wouldn't enter either, so all the people and the sites will be safe.
thanks for the inf. I'll try to move thank god I'm Muslim
No they aren't.
Maybe he knew there would be nothing left to protect.
Whew!!! too much to read. Give me page and line number.


I trust this author, but I am not reading the whole book. Show me where it is/
Ummmmmm in the end the only city that survives is Jeruselem. The rest of the workd is flattened and before that the antichrist is gonna run amok. Don't think those cities are going to be spared any more than any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment