Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are we weak for putting our faith in a false Messiah?

i think all christians are fools for beleiving that god will ultamatly save them from the appocalipseAre we weak for putting our faith in a false Messiah?
Jesus is the true Messiah.May Jesus bless.Are we weak for putting our faith in a false Messiah?
Not weak, just misled.
you have a false god he will not help people on this planet it is a con the is no god
Well your Messiah may be false but my God is real.My God will deliver me from the perils of this earth. If I must suffer and wait then so be it...For I believe in what my God offers me for my love and devotion to him.
It depends on which God you're talking about.They might just be calling each others so-called Messiahs false anyway.





People who are abducted into slavery wouldn't necessarily consider themselves saved would they? Maybe there are some fates worse than death.
So what? What you think doesn't change MY eternal destination.
What do you mean ';we'; Nimrod?
Excuse me? If you believe in the apocalypse, why don't you believe in Christ?


What exactly is your belief? Anxiously awaiting a response.......
either you don't know any better,you've been lied to,or you just don't try to find the truth which is the holy scriptures
Well, go ahead and think what you want to think, but only a fool says there is no God. You're only deceiving yourself and quenching the Holy Spirit when you preach this hard-hearted and stiff-necked folly.
whatever. a fool finds wisdom in his folly. and I won't be around for the end of the world anyway, so why should i think I'm foolish?
Funny how history repeats itself.
But you do believe in the appocalipse. So you have faith in something.
...ultimately save ';them';....? we're already Saved ! (read The Book...it's all in The Book). False Messiah...? Please, support your claim...?
I put my faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.


God Bless!
Not weak, disillusioned rather.


But hey, if believing in a messiah makes them a awesome person then let them be.
at the very worst, there will be nothingness... and at that point it wont matter... so more power to the christians for having faith and feeling happy!
None of them want to believe that Jesus was basically a combination of Osiris, Dionysis, Mithra and some other deties. Look it up if you dare folks!





I wonder how many thumbs down I'll get.
I am concerned with your emotions at this present time. Maybe it is possible that you or someone in your family has had a bad experience. And maybe that is what you are really angry about. I don't know for sure. I have studied the bible quite a bit in my life: And from reading the early christains experience, I don't see were being a christain has exempt them from suffering at the hands of non-christain government and natural hazards. Being a christain does not make a person special, in any sense. In my opinion, Its is a good idea to study the bible from a natural and historical prospective and that way you will get a clearer understanding of things.
I hope you get help. JESUS CHRIST is the true Messiah. Hopefully, you will find GOD someday. Until then, don't open yourself up to evil. It isn't safe and that's a real quick way to be kept out of Heaven. Good luck and GOD bless you!
The man who does not put his faith in a Messiah that made the world, but puts his faith in the theories of men who are fellow travellers in this world is very weak in the head.
Your question or rather trolling bait indicates that you follow a false Messiah. Hopefully he will save you from poverty because you can't use the spell check (above box on the right). Weak no, fool yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment